Is and Responsibilities for Tow and Truck Drivers
The following are the basic responsibilities of tow truck drivers.
* They exchange and receive information from the company’s dispatcher. the company.
* They appear at the scene of vehicular crashes and break-downs.
* Roadside diagnostics are conducted.
Make minor repairs to a vehicle.
1. Communicate with your customers and ascertain the source of the vehicle problem.
Create a plan of the course of action.
* Replacing tires, connecting vehicle parts, and jump-starting vehicles.
* Attaches the vehicle that has been damaged to the truck via the chain, steering block or winch.
Tow your car and drive it to an approved junkyard or service center.
• Completing the forms and reporting it to the base.
What are the prerequisites to become a driver of an tow truck?
Below are the necessary steps to become a tow truck driver.
* GED or High School diploma
* Repairs and maintenance for vehicles knowledge
* Driving license
Basic knowledge about electrical systems and car mechanics
* Good communication skills
* Completes advanced driving classes zdiye3h7pi.